Sunday, January 29, 2012

Whats a good hair straightener to get?

links would be amazing!

i don't care about the price, it has to be good enough to keep hair straight for a whole day.

Whats a good hair straightener to get?
SEDU! I'm not joking. I've had my sedu for 3+ years, it still heats up in under 20 seconds, and still straightens my hair to a SHINE. I've dropped it countless times and it's still going strong since the day I got it. I wouldn't recommend any other straightener nor would I buy a different brand EVER.Whats a good hair straightener to get?
i have a vidal sassoon ceramic straightener, but conair is all right too. make sure to get a ceramic one because a metal straightener or curler damages your hair. make sure that you get something to protect your hair when you use it. put garnier fructise shine serum in your wet hair to avoid split ends and damaging it. i use it and it stays straight for 2 days straight if you do it right:)



p.s. make sure that u straighten it in 2-inch sections at a time, or else it won't work well
The CHI straightener. It's very worth it. I have curly hair. Like, really curly hair, and I use the CHI straightener. Keeps my hair straight all day long (along with the hair products. Hair products play a big part in keeping your hair straight, too).
http://www.target.com/Conair-Infiniti-Ce/a>



http://www.basic-stylers.com/pink-dazzle/a>
http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.html



The chi straightener is the best one I have ever used. I have the pink one and the black one and they both work amazingly well. I definitely would recommend the chi over any others.
ghds

just google them or something

they are actually amazing

they cost around 拢110

i have the most unruly curly hair that usually goes curly after a couple of hours after straightening but uff 1 day, ghds kept my hair straight for 2 days :)
i use a conair. i have really thick semicurly/wavy hair. my hair can usually stay straight for about 2 days. wow thats a whole extra day! wow!
Jibere De Paris. I think. I got it at Sally's Beauty Supplies for only $30.00 and it the best and also I think Herstyler is pretty good too but quite expensive.
conair
my sister has that ionic ceramic one. i dont cause i can't afford it. but i've used it and it works well. looks nice
MAXIGLIDE IS THE BEST STRAIGHTENER AND ITS GOOD FOR THE HAIR YOU WOULD DEFINETELY GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH
Chi Straightener
remington is amazing
CHI!!!! MOST DEFINETLY
conair infiniti nano silver....they say it really works but I never tried it....it has built in comb....its $109
Chi

no questions asked.
philips

salonstraight pro xl
Chi definately. It works the best.
SEDU definitly



folica.com



get it :D
chi,, just go to jcpenny and youll be able to buy it for like120$



good luck
conair




the CHI does miracles! try it
Farouk's CHI that's the best one.
get a chii! they are the best! the only bad thing might be that it is small. but not too small
chi!!!!!!!!!! it gives u flat hair and smooth awesome!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment