Sunday, January 29, 2012

Recommend a good hair straightener?

I need to buy a new hair straightener and I was looking for a good quality one that lasts. All the ones I have bought in the past last for about a year or so and then die. I'm willing to buy a more expensive one as long as it lasts.


Thanks!Recommend a good hair straightener?
Many people will suggest a Chi, don't get me wrong the are great straighteners. The only thing is that they don't have a dial and they become too hot and can burn your hair and damage it. I would suggest getting one that has a dial and they work just as well and you wont damage your hair.


Oh and a good thing to do if you don't already is to get a product that you put on your hair before straightening it. Redkin has one and I think it is called heat glide or something.





Hope this helps!!Recommend a good hair straightener?
I had a Cortex Hair Straightener...they work great!


I used it for 3 years before it broke down on me, now I'm using a brand called '; L'anza '; , apparantly its top quality? (I got it as a gift from a friend who owns a Hair Salon)





There's also the Chi..which I nevered try, but I heard its a great straightener..I think it's out there in the 200's! For both the Cortex %26amp; L'anza it as about $120.





I suggest reading reviews before you buy one ! :)





Good Luck!
ok so like definatly a Chi my mom has had hers for 13 years! AND i know where to get one for only 80 dollars! http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5%26amp;item=399536





You just need to go to Sams Club.. I got mine there for 75 and It works great.. ( mine is black tho )
100% a CHI!!!!


They cost like a hundred bucks, and more, but if you really straighten you're hair a lot, this one will last with you and make you're hair look amazing.
OMG! GET A CHI! its like THE BEST QUALITY and like the best straightner ever. !heres the website to check it outt





http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.h…





hehe hoped i helped!
Chi.


Sedu


Solia





http://www.galttech.com/research/fashion…
VIDAL SASSOON


CERAMIC


Have had it for 4 years and works great
Chi, all the way.
Ya a chi is like the besttttt!!! Definitely worth the money.
a CHI


theyre awesome


super straight


nice and soft


and not frizzy :]
a chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment