Sunday, January 29, 2012

I want a new hair straightener. What is a good hair straightener at a reasonable price? Where can I buy it?

I have thick hair and I've tried a few different straighteners. Most of them take a long time to heat up, don't maintain heat, and take forever to straighten my hair. Except for my Conair CS19JCS. It costs around $20 and you can get it at Walmart and Target. It's one of the items I can't do without.I want a new hair straightener. What is a good hair straightener at a reasonable price? Where can I buy it?
i bought a straightener recently. my hair is pretty straight already, i use a straightener for poof. it's Vidal Sassoon from the grocery store, 20 bucks. it's supposed to be ';ceramic'; but it was 20 $ so not sure........... but its pretty good! straightens wellI want a new hair straightener. What is a good hair straightener at a reasonable price? Where can I buy it?
L'Oreal Paris Studio line Hot Straight.





I use this stuff, and it is amazing. My hair looks like pins, and all shiny, it smells great, and is like $5 a bottle.





My roomie last year used it too and her hair always looked great. We got it at places like Target and CVS
I have a remington hair straightner that I bought from Walmart. I've had it about 3 years, and it works great. I have terribly thick, frizzy hair, so I need a good straightner. It was about $15-$20. I would look at Walmart.
i have Global Beauty. its a LGH





my mom bough it 4 me bought it at a hair salon callded regis. it was i think $150-$250








u can get them at hair salons








u can tell its real ceramic if it is expensive. but hey, its worth it
The best one GHD,but its not cheap,but its the best.
If you go on www.ciao.com and search hair straightners there are loads of reviews so you can see what other people think of diffrent types of straighteners and if they're worth the money!
def a GHD theyre a little dearer but worth every cent, your hair comes out fantastic. before a GHD i had purchased a one which was just over the $100 mark but i tried the GHD and its was like my wedding day lol go buy it u wont regret it. im not too sure if theres a cheaper alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment