Sunday, January 8, 2012

What are some good hair straighteners from $30-$40?

I personally like Conair...but you may not like it, so try whatever you feel would work for you.What are some good hair straighteners from $30-$40?
No such thing, by the way never get a conair, they suck if you actually want your hair 100% straight. But if you just want it some what straighter than it was then ya go for it.What are some good hair straighteners from $30-$40?
I'm not crazy about conair because it doesn't heat up that hot. But then again I have curly hair. I prefer something that has low, medium and high heat levels. If I were you I would get Helen of Troy. You can find these at Sallys Beauty Supply. If you do not have a Sallys by you. You can also get Hot Tools - they sell Hot tools in a lot of retail places.
I see that other people have said Coinar I have to say they do not work well. I would recommend a Chi but those are over $100 dollars. But I have a Hot Tools Straightener. It works great. It straightens instantly in heats up to over 450 degrees in less than 3 mins. Some are cheap and work great. Trust me you will be impressed with the results. It reduces the amount of split ends you get. I had a Coianr one and all it did was give me split ends i got a Hot tools and it works increadble. I striaghten my hair everyday now and it work amazing. It's great and you can get one for about $35-45 dollars. You will be impressed with your results.
Get a Conair...i Got mine for less than that and it works great...just get one with an attachable comb...trus me..its WAY better

No comments:

Post a Comment