Sunday, January 8, 2012

Anyone know any good hair straighteners?

i've had the same crappy hair straightener for about 2 years and it completely fried my hair.

are there any really good hair straighteners that will keep my hair straight and not fry it?Anyone know any good hair straighteners?
The CHI is the best. I know it's expensive like $100 BUT it's very much worth it.



The Pros of having a CHI:

Your hair will not get fried

It will last you for years! except if you drop it constantly

Leaves your hair smooth, shiny and silky

Your hair will stay straight for a very long time (also depending on your hair type but many people's hair stays straight after using the CHI)





Cons:

Costs 100, although in some places you can find it for 75 which is not bad at all.



Anyone know any good hair straighteners?
Definitely the CHI Ceramic 1-inch. I got mine on Amazon but they're available everywhere, even from Target I think. The CHI is amazing! I have super curly hair and it straightens my hair so well that people think my hair is normally straight. It's worth every penny and the best straightener I've ever gotten.
i have the jilbere de paris ceramic tools , i bought it in sallys beauty supply for 20 bucks



its super good , makes my hair pin straight and i have long hair and i dont think its damaged ,,a little bit of split ends but thats gonna happen with all of the straightener

and i use it everyday
I recommend Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron..It is a good one to try.

http://www.dealstudio.com/ad_redirect.ph/a>
i think chi

i went to the salon and got my hair straightened by one

and could never reach the same results with the crappy one that i have
Chi by far and worth every penny.
remington.





Wet2Straight.





it will dry your hair if its wet,, and works really nicely.
yes the chi one.
the best are by conair
everyone tells me the chi one???

i don't know i haven;t got it yet.
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment