Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cheap (but good) hair straighteners for thin hair?

I need a hair straightener that lasts for over a year, and will NOT damage your hair!! Also what products do you use before using the straightener, to protect it from the heat?? btw, I have very thin hair...One that's inexpensive (under $30?!) would be great.Thanks!Cheap (but good) hair straighteners for thin hair?
http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review//a> That one works very well. Its a andis Multi-heat ceramic. I got it at wal-mart.



I have had it for 2 years!



And for heat-protectant.

Chi silk infusion. Its avalible at any beauty supplies storeCheap (but good) hair straighteners for thin hair?
Idk...if there is 1 because i was looking for 1 that straighted but didn't damage and i asked stylist and she told me that a good one would run me about $100**and the 1 that i bought works perfectly had it for 3 years and tells me the temp.**
http://www.ebsilk.com/NIB-FHI-flat-iron-/a>

try it !i think its good !
try conair. they have different straightener's for a good price it just depends where you go like walmart,target,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment