Sunday, January 8, 2012

Finding good hair straighteners?

Want to buy new straighteners and i was wondering what ones should i get. Anyone and recommendation??Finding good hair straighteners?
ghds, they heat up really fast and great ! xFinding good hair straighteners?
I have tried out a bunch of cheaper (Under $50) straighteners. My hair was still frizzy, it didn't stay straight for long, my hair was always getting caught in the plates.





I got a Chi for Christmas. I never would have thought that a $120 straightener would make that much of a difference. But holy crap! I can't wash my hair every day or else it gets super dry, breaks, and just generally looks gross. So I wash every other day. I only have to straighten on the days I wash my hair. If I straighten and leave it alone for a couple hours then put it back in a ponytail for many hours then take it down, there's no sign that my hair was ever in a ponytail. It doesn't matter how humid it is out, my hair will stay perfect. The plates are smoother in my hair. And my hair feels great afterwards, with the cheaper flat irons it felt damaged.





Now that I know what that extra money buys, there is no way I'm ever buying something else. Oh, also a plus, the Chi has not broken on me and has a super long cord. All of my other flat irons broke before they were a year old.
Conair has awesome ones! The one I have is red and has a little comb inside so it keeps my hair untangled and neat when I straighten it. You can change the heat to low or high, depending on how thin your hair is, and you can straighten it wet as well, and it steams off all the water. It is such a good straightener; it only takes me a few minutes to use, and my hair goes all the way down to mid rib cage. I don't know the exact name of this Conair straightener, but you can find it at places like Walmart or Kohls. Hope this helps!!
I would buy one of the new Revlon anti-damage straightners, they cause the least amount of damage to your hair.


If you just want your straightner to straighten, then the thicker it is the better, about 2 inches is good.


Some straightners have a curler built in, the thicker the straightner the bigger the curls.


The cheapest straightners can be found at your local CVS or any other pharmacy.


They usually hold the brand CONIC AIR.


Those are pretty good basic straightners at a cheep price.


Hope I Helped :)
We are the wholesale in China,we could supply you many fashion bags,sheos,jewelry,clothing,such as gucci,coach,lv,chanel,fendi ect.


http://picasaweb.google.com/co925alina


http://picasaweb.google.com/alinabeautyclothing


http://picasaweb.google.com/wholesalealina


http://picasaweb.google.com/AAAlvbag


Email/MSN: co925-5@live.cn
In my opinion ,you can try chi,if your hair are thick. however ,if you hair are thin ,you can try ghd ,which will fit for your hair.
chi brand straighteners are great they work perfect and you can get them at any beauty / cosmetic/ hair shop like trade secret
i have a gvp its basically a generic chi. its at your local beauty store. i got mine for 60 bucks and i would never use another straightner!! it works so well!
BaByliss has great straighteners :D
a ceramic straightner by baby bliss


amazing!
check out sallie beauty...i just brought one from there... 39.99 and it works great! i forget the brand name but it was the only one for that price..
GHD's all the way x

No comments:

Post a Comment