Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cheap but good hair straighteners without too much damage to your hair??? 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER!?

I have had my hair cut recently and its meant that I need to straighten my hair almost every time I was it ... have been borrowing friend hair straighteners but think its time to get my own..


Really don't want to burn my hair or whatever but can't afford anything over 拢30??


Also, are there any really good serum or mousse etc. that helps straighten and protect????


Thank you in advance! xxCheap but good hair straighteners without too much damage to your hair??? 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER!?
revlon makes good quality cheap straighteners. as long as your hair straightens easily, they should work for you. (works for me!)Cheap but good hair straighteners without too much damage to your hair??? 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER!?
I just bought one from walmart, i can't find a picture but it's white revlon brand i believe only an inch or an inch and a half wide, and it's only 24 bucks! and it's ceramic so not too harsh on your hair! trust me this is your best bet for the price. Hope i helped you! good luck
Tresemme (Cant spell it lol)





I have these! theyre really good =]





拢29.99





http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1064118%26amp;classificationid=1030859
My hair is naturally wavy,especially when it gets damp.I have found that with a good cut,a cheap straightener from walmart(but it has to be ceramic)doesn't matter what brand.I've tried a couple different ones.Always the cheapest ones.Pick the width that you like best.I also use V05 Heat Defense 24hr. anti-frizz from walmart.Works good and smells great.Use before straightening.After I wash my hair I apply CHI Keratin Mist(leave in strengthening treatment)and CHI Silk Infusion(reconstructing complex)Using these products my hair turns out straight as a board and soft -n-shiny as can be.Chi products run about 6.00,cheaper on the net.V05 runs about 3.00 at Walmart and a cheap straightener well you should be able to get it all for around the amount you want to spend.Good luck.
sorry hun, but if you want some really good straighteners, you are going to have to spend over 拢30!





i have ghd's. they are amazing! trust me, get them! mine were 拢120 though, but believe me, they were well worth it.





if i was you, save up untill you have enough money to get them. they wont let you down.





heres the website:


http://www.ghdhair.com/





hope i helped! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment