Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Do wet-dry straighteners work?

I've heard from my cousin that they do work, but I wanted more opinions on them.


1) Are they actually worth the money? Because I already have a regular straightener and I'm not sure if I should spend the money on a new one.


2) Do they burn your hair?





Thanks, :)Do wet-dry straighteners work?
i have one and i dont like it that much because its like a really big paddle and i like thinner ones.. but they dont really dry your hair and straighten at the same time. all you do is keep running it through untill your hair is dry THEN it will straighten


plus it kind of burns and sizzles which is a rly gross soundDo wet-dry straighteners work?
dont get one! straightening your hair is bad enough as it is.. but i do it too.. but my point being that your hair should be completely dry before straightening it. trust me, i was obsessed with straighteners/hair for like a whole year and ive researched all this stuff.


straightening it when its wet is like completely frying your hair.. its the worst thing you can do to it.. it makes a noise and sometimes drips water which is a sign that its awful. my professional hair stylist uses one sometimes and she said the only reason why is only because its quick. its really bad for your hair.


if youre getting it because you want to spend less time or something.. then just buy a professional straightener like a chi or a ghd.





goodluck!
okayyyy.... they TOTALLY burn your hair if you actually use the feature of the wet to dry concept. when you straighten your hair when its totally soked its either going to clump together or look very frizzy along with being dried up, burned, and weak.


however, these straighteners are very useful when your blowdry your hair and some of your hair is still a little damp. when this is the case they tend to make your hair very soft, silky, and shiney.





so it all depends on what function you want regarding whether or not you should spend money on a new straightener.
I purchased a wet/dry straightener not too long ago and yes, it did work for me. The only problem I had was when my hair was wet, I had to keep going over the strand a few times before it was completely dry and straight. They won't fry your hair anymore than a normal straightener would, in fact, I saw my hair more shiny and soft when I straightened it when wet Although it worked OK for me, I wouldnt recommend buying one if you already have a normal straightener.





Good Luck!
its definitely not worth the money. i got one and it burned my hair so bad and it make it look very frizzy. my recommendation is not to by one. it damages like crazy.
yes they do work, but not as well as other straighteners because they fry your hair like NO OTHER! if you straighten your hair when it's wet, but if you don't straighten it when its wet it will work decently good.
they are really worth the money to buy i mean i had one and it is bad for hair if you straighten wet.


p.s. they really burn your hair
DO NOT GET THAT !





ugh if i can save sOmeOne elses hair please dOnt !!





it messed up my hair sO bad %26amp;%26amp; it tOOk mOnths at the salOn %26amp;%26amp; lOts Of salOn mOney ..





tO fix it.
yes they work, but its really, really BAD to straighten your hair wet, it burns it.

No comments:

Post a Comment