Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I hate blow drying! Any suggestions for wet/dry straighteners?

I am a busy woman and really hate to take all the time to blow dry my hair and then straighten. Even the best hair straightening products require some heat applied. I find a straightening iron quick enough to deal with in the morning, so does anyone have a suggestion for a good wet/dry iron? I don't care about price as long as it gives good results.I hate blow drying! Any suggestions for wet/dry straighteners?
When you use a straightener on wet hair, it will damage your hair. When your hair is wet, your hair is more prone to damage.. I recommend you never use hot tools on your hair when it is wet.



But if you really want to, I think the CHI wet/dry works the best.. there is actually a video on youtube that has a review on it.

Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhw6SBb3R/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raBvLl2d5/a>



Hope this helped :)I hate blow drying! Any suggestions for wet/dry straighteners?
I have a remington wet 2 straight, and it does work quickly, my hair is usually done within ten minutes from being completely soaked straight out of the shower. But i also don't use it every day, so i don't know if it does a lot of damage when you do. It makes my hair a bit frizzy too, doing it from soaking wet, so i use a smoothing creme afterwards.
I just want you to know that, as a guy who grew up under the glare of two older sisters (who later adored me, mutually... and now there is one), I read your question and had more wise-cracks than cats have lives.



Notice: I resisted every last one!



I expect no recognition for this (beyond the customary Pulitzer).



I just wanna say that, given the context, I credit myself a little:



R - E - S - P - E- C - T



- - Tell me what that means to me...



Sockit-2me, sockit2me, sockit2me, sockit2me...



By the way, great question. Makes me wanna get a hair transplant!



...



Merry Christmas!!!!

.
dont do it!

they are AWFUL for your hair, they still damage it

you will kill your hair.

just a warning.
Remington Wet to Straight works miracles on hair! Trust me, I've seen it work. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment