Sunday, January 8, 2012

Any good hair straighteners that dont ruin your hair?

i want it to make my hair silky/straight, NOT frizzy/straight!!!



also, i dont like the thick ones, i want a skinny straightener!



picky about my hair, i know, help!Any good hair straighteners that dont ruin your hair?
My daughters and I have curly hair. I just bought a SEDU flat iron. A lot of stars use them. I cost about $125 but is worth it. The only thing is, it can get pretty hot. It is recommended by my stylist sister that you should never use over 350 degrees on your hair and always use a spray on thermal iron smoother (like Chi) to help smooth but also protects your hair from damage. Chi is another good iron but it doesn't last as long as the sedu iron. I also recommend using good smoothing products for shampoo, conditioner, styling gel, etc.---again Chi is good.Any good hair straighteners that dont ruin your hair?
I like the CHI ones, but sometimes they grab your hair as youre ironing your hair. The Paul Mitchell ones tend to not do this and I find these are alot better. These both are skinny ones!! These are a little pricey, but if youre looking for something cheaper, I would buy one at Target or Walmart .. just make sure it has ceramic plates



:)
I have Remington Wet2Straight

It never frizzes my hair and it works great.

Its probably a bit thicker than you want it, but you can travel EASILY with it because I just went on a trip yesterday and it took up no space at all. hope this helps!
chi straightener are amazing. but make sure you buy a product to put on your hair before you start straightening it because no matter what eventually all straighteners will fry your hair. I use a chi strightner and chi heat spray and it works awsome.

its expsensice but wayy worth the money.
my favorite straightener is my CHI. I have used them all, and this by far is my favorite. I use it all day everyday and it has never let me down. If you can't afford a CHI, Sally Beauty Supply sells the generic version called the GVP. It's much cheaper but works just as well.
CHI's are horrible for your hair as well as the ones you would buy at drugsores, GHDs are good BUT they kill your hair as well, what I want to get is the new Paul Mitchell one, its supposed to deep conditon your hair.



http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Paul-Mitch/a>
Either a CHI or a Conair Wet2Straight
theres a really good ion one at target for like 80 bucks. its a conair nano silver. i use it all the time, its awesome. totally worth the money. and its skinny lol
I have chi. They are basically amazing. I love my chi. I have naturally curly hair and it helps it get it staight without having to go over the hair several times.
CHI doesn't have temperature control, which is a big disadvantage. It damages your hair!!



Get the FHI 1-inch straightener. It's BOMB. I got mine from ULTA.
chi is very hot if you get it i would advise you to get a hair thing that you spray in your hair while straightening it to protect it
Chi!!!
every straighter will ruin your hair, just some are better for straightening it.
CHI Turbo Regular 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron



thats what i use and i lovee it
Chi



its expensive but worth it
the slim ghd styler.
GHD's are good
H2Pro flat iron, best thing out there!
get the nano chi straightner. its expensive but it works
i've got the most expensive philips. :D
chi
Try ';Herstyler.';

Its great, ive been using mine for a year. I straighten my hair like everyday with it, and have hardly any split ends.

Its about $80-$100.

Theres NO frizz. Theres more information on its negative ion technology online At herstyler.com.



Ive found straighteners like CHI give split ends, and that the rubber grips snag your hair as you pull down. It hurts =(

its kind of overated, and not great for long term use on your hair- unless you trim it ALOT.



Avoid Straighteners that can work while your hair is wet.

It leaves a funky smell, and its really bad for your hairs health.



But watever you decideto use, make sure you use some kind of serum or spray to apply to your hair. Again, its better for your hair.
perm and a flat iron
get thge kiyoseki... it is perfect check it out on

kystyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment