Sunday, January 8, 2012

Are GHD's the only good hair straighteners?

I want to buy some new hair straighteners for my birthday. I don't want to spend over £50 tops on them. My hair is quite fine and thin and about shoulder length so doesn't need much straightening. Does anyone know any good makes or straighteners or websites? Please help me choose xAre GHD's the only good hair straighteners?
don't waste your money after 25 years hairdressing experience its all down to technique, the reason it curls at the ends is all down to the pressure in your wrist, if you look in a mirror when you are straightening your hair you will notice you pull into a curve, practise makes perfect, and buy a small width heating iron these are much betterAre GHD's the only good hair straighteners?
I bought mine off Ebay for £20 + postage. Kodo straighteners.


They are fantastic and go to 230 deg.


I saw them in a hairdressers going for £80.


My hair is shoulder length and naturally curly, and they straighten mine great. They heat up fully in 30 seconds.





I've just been on now, and there's some for £19.99.KODO PRO IONIC WET TO STRAIGHT %26amp; DRY HAIR STRAIGHTENERS.


They finish in 1 hour.
i used to use my sisters ghds all the time cost i couldnt afford my own pair since they cost over £100!


they didnt really keep my hair straight so i decided to get some of my own.


i bought remington wet 2 straight straighteners.


my hair has never went curly/wavy since!


you can adjust the heat to your type of hair whther its thick or thin.


much cheaper and sooooo worth your money.


my sisters only laster a little while before they broke.


she couldnt believe how much she paid for a new pair!


you can get them from most stores.


argos is one.
no , i went to get GHD's About A Year Ago And I was told by the shop assistant that i should buy FHI's instead..I found these much better and they're cheaper too. I also found these did not damage my hair so much either.





hope this helps





http://www.salonlines.co.uk/hair-straigh…
Well i have some tony and guy straightners they were 70 pounds, they work magic ! My best friend has babylis black ceramic straightners they cost 30 pounds and they are really really good. Honestly you dont need to buy ghd's to get the best straightners ! I bought GHD's and they broke in 3 months !! I have had my Tony %26amp; guy straightners 2 years and they work miracles ! I couldnt live without them ! xX
There is a brand now called FHI's which are around £60 a time. They straightened my friends hair in about 15 mins and her hair is full ringlets! I wouldn't suggest buying from ebay though, I spent £60 on straightners on ebay and they were fakes and broke within two weeks and they wouldn't take them back! I also have the Tresemme hair straightners by Phillips and these work wonders on my hair and they're all pretty and glittery! It just depends on your hair type as to what will work best on your hair! Hope this helps!





Could I have your opinion on mine please?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
I really wouldn't bother paying a fortune for GHD's if your hair doesn't need it desperately. I bought some straighteners from Remington and they've been absolutely fine. I, like you, have very fine hair which is pretty straight-ish already.
Other straightneres are good, personally i think that ghds are the best I've ever used, depends on your hair type. However, ghds do come with a lifetime guarantee sp it's worth buying them, Just make sure you keep your receipt and fill the relevant forms out. Cx
'Fraid so =[





All the other straighteners are nowhere near as good, GHD's just top the rest. All the other straighteners leave your hair going curly at the ends. That's why the GHD's are so expensive!!!





=( x
no they r not...theres another brand that came out (forgot what its called which is unhelpful lol sorry) and they are just like ghd and they come in pink, purple and black.
they are not the only good ones no.....but they are the best try ebay you may get some ghds second hand for fifty? but not brand new ones.
Yep they are pretty much the best, i had some cheap ones before my ghds and they knackered my hair!
i would say yes definetly. but look on ebay if u dont want to spend a fortune
I have the Babylis pro 230's and i LOVE them, they are fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment