Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good hair straighteners for the price?

From experience, please :)


could you tell me how much they cost and where you got it? thanks!Good hair straighteners for the price?
chi works like a charm!


I have superr curly hair and it straitens it soooo well :)))))Good hair straighteners for the price?
DO NOT GET CONAIR!! I got a straightning iron from them like a year ago, and it didn't get hot enough so i couldn't straighten my hair :( i would get Cortex. It's a one inch iron, and you can get it from Winners for 30 dollars... (it's worth 200 dollars.) You can get it in a pink or blue, and you can change the temperature. It gets hot in like, 1 minutes, or else. It's amazing!! And you can straighten your hair the night before, and it will be straight when you wake up in the morning. I straightened my hair once, and it was pin-straight for 2 days (probably more because i washed my hair on the third morning)


Source(s):


in blue : http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41...


in pink: http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I...


Just black cortex: http://www.hair-straightener.net/images/...





Ask me any question if you like! Email me: halerosalie@live.ca *my email is that for facebook, tehe, i tricked them :)**
Omg, all you need is a Remington Wet 2 Strait, it works wet or dry. I have the worst most frizzy poofy wavey awful hair :\ but ever since i started using the Remington it is amaizing!!!!!! I got it at Walmart for around $20 (mabe up to 25, but deff not over 30!), best $20 i ever spent ;)





A little tip: If you have thicker hair it will do you wanders if you put it in a series of ';half ponies'; to where your hair is in thinner layers. What i like ta do is pull it back starting at around the corners of my eyes, straiten that, then measure up about an inch pull it back then straiten that (that falls, just use a brush ta get to the wavy/curly stuff, ontop of the stuff you already straitend ^_^), keep doin that till you just have the top part (im sure you will get the hang of it wen your there), your hair will beh amazinggggg!





-Gud luck!!! ^_^
conair...


answer me





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsmLC_3qtLiCIAev0Meg3vnAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090310173025AAJlRsZ

No comments:

Post a Comment