Thursday, January 19, 2012

What would be a good hair straightener for me?

I already have pretty straight hair--it just bobs and waves a bit, and I want it pin-straight. Something like Taylor momsen. (when her hair was all straight and choppy.). Mines already layered, I just want it super straight. So what's a good straightener, preferable under $50/40, that can get me this effect (and it would be cool if you could find something to flatten my cowlick in front!). Thanks :DWhat would be a good hair straightener for me?
I once went through 6 CHIs in less than two years between my mother and I, which is insane, because we both take VERY good care of such things. CHI does a great job straightening and curling, however, it is not durable. From cords fraying for no reason to fuses blowing out of the blue, CHIs have proven overpriced to me. One flat iron that works just as well and is half the price is Solia, which is sold at Folica.com. They are $80-$90 and I recommend the 1'; iron. DON'T BUY A CHI! Like I said, they do work well, but you can get the same results for half the price and, Solia's flat irons have lasted me up to 2 years... not 2 months like CHI. I've always been told that I have gorgeous hair, and it's usually straight... I will never buy anything but Solia again.



Buying any flat iron from the drugstore or Wal-Mart is not worth it. I've tried several of those cheap, inexpensive ones, and they are mostly junk and not even worth the $30 or $40 I paid.What would be a good hair straightener for me?
i had this one straightner, it was actually my first one i ever bought, well i bought it for $15 at walmart, it was better than my new $130 one o.0



(my hair is the exact same)
The one I have is from Ulta and it is the Wigo. It is amazing. My hair is also not too curly, but this one goes up to 400-something degrees which means you won't have to go over you hair multiple times which causes more damage.
Braun Satin hair is the best ceramic Straightener from braun here it is picture

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Piig/a>



it is also inexpensive
My hair too also waves and bumps a bit but it is very long and kind of thick..I just recently bought a hot tools straightener it was 40 dollars is it works well its called the ';Neo'; by hot tools...try it
Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4';) its 72.00 but its pretty straight HAI Convertable Ceramic Flat Iron itz 74.95 and itz awsome
I use SalonCreations. It's cheap compared to the expensive brands. I have had it for almost a year and it still works great for me. I also no longer have my cowlick.. :)
i use the conair wet to style it was like $10-$20 bucks at walmart. your hair can be wet when you strighten it, and it doent make my hair frizzy.
Go to sallys and get the cheapest one there but if you want one reallt cheap for money get a ';conair'; one from walmart =)
Chi is the best straightener though they will run you $80 and up.
i would go for a chi or something like it. something with a 1 inch iron and no larger. also something that adjusts the heat so u dont fry ur hair
id say chi...but there more than 50 unless you go on ebay or craigslist or something.
a chi or solia

No comments:

Post a Comment