Thursday, January 19, 2012

Can you recommend a good hair straightener?

I want one that straightens good, doesn't pull hair, and also I can get really close to the roots with. I'm looking to spend around 200. Oh and also if you know a good heat protectant, because I figure I will need one too. :)Can you recommend a good hair straightener?
CHI.. I use it almost everyday and i think it works perfectly. Im not exactly sure how much it costs but its somewhere around 100 bucks.Can you recommend a good hair straightener?
Check out the Ion tourmaline flat iron it is amazing and it is only $79.99! Everyone I know that has used it loves it.
i have a bedhead straightener and i LOVE IT! i think i got it at target and it wasnt that expensive
Chi or Hai..they both work amazing
  • id bare minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment