Monday, January 23, 2012

What is a really good Hair Straightener but not too pricey? And any great shampoo's you recommend?

I was searching for this Japanese hair straightener online for a long time ago. I saw it on tv but forgot to write down the number. It was really good, gave you body, and shine. It straightens pretty fast and well too. So if you guys have any other Straight irons that are almost the same, than please tell me! and also hair products too! Thanx ;DWhat is a really good Hair Straightener but not too pricey? And any great shampoo's you recommend?
Although I can't help you with the straightener, I have tried lots of different kinds of shampoos and surprisingly find Aussie the best. Although everyone has different hair, and you might not think its great, I do. My hair is shiny, full, soft, and generally healthy. I find it to be better than many others much more expensive, such as Pantene, Cristophe, and Nexus.


I also really like John Freida, which smells better than Aussie, but if they both work great, and Aussie is cheaper, why not try Aussie?What is a really good Hair Straightener but not too pricey? And any great shampoo's you recommend?
remington wet2straight


you can find them at target %26amp; walmart


and they are 20$ and they work GREAT and last really long
The CHI ones are great but they about $100...
Herbal Essences


i love it, it makes my hair so soft and shiny
Revlon.


like 20$ at target.


works just as good as my CHI.


love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment