Monday, January 23, 2012

Any suggestions for a good hair straightener?

yeah..i have an okay one right now that seems to do the job. but the problem is that, even though i dont straighten my hair very often anymore, my hair seems to get damaged even after the first use in months. any suggestions for a straightener that wont damage my hair as much?Any suggestions for a good hair straightener?
this straightener called sedu is absolutely wonderful. i have reasonably difficult hair to get perfectly straight and this one does the job every time. i've been using it for over 2 years now and i have yet to notice any more damage in my hair. if anything it's just smoothed it out more and made it look more healthy. yes it's a little pricey at around i think like 200 bucks, but, trust me, you get what you pay for with this one.Any suggestions for a good hair straightener?
CHI all the way
CHI Ultra straightner. I'm pretty sure the ';Ultra'; version is only available at Ulta...but it's amazing.





CHI is expensive but worth it! they're great...and they have a 5 year warranty.





also, you could try a heat protectant product. you can find fairly cheap ones at a place like Target. L'Oreal has a pretty good one called ';Hot Straight'; in a hot pink bottle (only for straight styles, obviously.) I also like Tresemme European Heat Tamer (black bottle). This one can be used for any kind of heat styling tools: blow dryer, curling iron, hot curlers, straightener, etc.





good luck!
.
me to have a reallt good one but i want to get a dam good one ok the sedu or the chi the breaks aolt read here og to folica.com and see the pix of the hair it's an oline beauty store OK SEDU which is the best flat iron in the usa,and the chi which rocks......but breaks so chi or sedu chi is 80.00 and sedu is 125.00 oe if you want the 1in''plates 118.00 good luck
I started using ';HerStyler'; about 2 months ago and I love it! It works really good, and it has ceramic plates that produce negative ions, that protect your hair from damage or dryness %26amp; keeps your hair鈥檚 natural moisture. It even makes my hair shiny when I use it.. plus, it comes in all different colors! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment