Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I really want a ceramic wet/dry Straightener, but I don't know which one is right for me!?

I want a ceramic wet/dry straightener that does not really damage my hair. I'm not sure which straightener is right for my hair. I have A LOT of hair that is very heavy. It has some natural wave in it. I need the straightener to be under $30. I have looked at the Revlon RV-088CN Wet to Set 2-1/4 Tourmaline/Ceramic Professional Straightener for Wet/Dry Hair and the Andis 67690 1-Inch Nano-Silver Tourmaline Wet or Dry Ceramic Flat Iron. If you could give me any suggestions and/or review the ones that I have already looked at, that would be very helpful!


Thanks!I really want a ceramic wet/dry Straightener, but I don't know which one is right for me!?
i have a wet2straight remington straightener that i got from walmart which has settings for dry/damp/wet hair. i think it works great %26amp; it is definitely under $30.I really want a ceramic wet/dry Straightener, but I don't know which one is right for me!?
I have a lot of hair too and ive used the small straighteners that aren't very wide like this kind -





http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31NKA7K73RL._SS500_.jpg


-


and they doesn't straighten as well as the wider ones such as this one -





http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/re/remington-2x-protection-wide-straightener-s3003.jpg
Those wet to dry straighteners don't work very well. It's better to just blow dry your hair or let it air dry before you straighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment