Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good hair straighteners...?

Very curly, very thick, very poofy, and VERY FRIZZY hair.

I almost have an afro except my hair is more several large waves than many small ones...



What is a good hair straightener for under $20?

Not chi, I don't enough money for that.Good hair straighteners...?
I highly recommend just saving your money up for a Chi,

I always have had really curly hair and it would take an hour to straighten with a regular cheap $30 straightener.



When I bought the chi it shortened the time to 20 minutes!!!

IT straightens on the first swipe - it's that amazing.Good hair straighteners...?
Yay! It's amazing - I know you'll LOVE it :)

Report Abuse


Save up money for a chi cuz it's the only one that works on my sister's curly hair.
I don't think you will find a decent one under $20..sorry to say! I bought a GHD and it has been the best investment I have ever made! I absolutely love it!
A few people said Conair Wet 2 Straight, but since you live in Texas that's probably not such a good idea becuase of the humidity. (Your hair will puff up 30 just 30 minutes after using Wet 2 Straight because of the steam it uses, humidity makes your hair act that way.)



I was on a quest for the perfect straightener, lookings at CHIs, Sedu, and Solia. The best striaghtnerer I've found, though, is Conair Ceramic. It's cheap, $20, and you get WAY more than what you pay for. It's amazing!!!! I absolutly recomend it to anyone. The one I have is a metallic silver...



Also, try using Vo5 Make it Staright Straightening gel. I found it at my local Target for just -gasp- $3 and fell in love with it! I don't have much time to do my hair in the morning, so I wash my hair at night, put in a good amount (quarter size) of gel in my hair (evenly distribute it) and let it air dry as I sllep. In the morning my hair isn't quite straight but it cuts my styling and straightening time in half. The gel also has heat protection and makes my hair feel reallllly soft.



Good luck! E-mail with any questions!
Conair Ceramic... its 2 inch and it works really well!



http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=/a>
from personal experience you shouldn't get a straightener for under $20, you'll get what you paid for. i have the same type of hair that you do and i have a chi, the results are AMAZING. its perfectly straight. you should deff save up for a chi, it will be worth every penny :]
Wash and condition hair regularly.



Press dry. Ensure your hair is nearly dry when you start.



Divide your hair in many parts and tie your hair above your head. You should dry the lower layers first.



Draw the brush of your dryer down the parts of hair while you keep on straightening each portion. Your dryer should be moving throughout.



Repeat this process with each section.



Then go to the next upper layer and repeat the process with all its parts till they are straightened.

http://www.tips-for-hair.com/category/Ti/a>
There is no such thing as a good hair straightener under 20.

I have chi.

I have thick wavy hair.
Nothing will be really good, but go to a salon and ask a stylist about it.
Hair straighteners are best way to hair straighten your hairs.

I have a list of good and cheap hair straighteners and websites.



Just mail me at kelli1132@yahoo.com with subjet Hair straightener. I will send a link of best website where you can find best products,tips,and advoice.



Best wishes
well you better start saving cuz you won't find a good straightner for under $20. i have a chi and i absolutely love it. it leaves your hair super straight, shiny, and silky soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment