Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good hair straighteners..?

um, so I need a new hair straightener, because my old one only kept my hair starigh for about 5 minutes.. then it would wave again.

I have shortish hair (shoulder length) and I hardly ever need to starighten my hair, because I usually put it back, but I need to straighten my bangs everyday.



People are telling me to buy a CHI, and they're about 80-200$ sometimes!

I'm only willing to spend about 120.. at most

can anyone suggest a good one that gets up to atleast 300 degrees?Good hair straighteners..?
The CHI is the best...you can get it on e-bay..I have one called ';superstar'; it was about 100 bucks..not sure if the make it anymore..it's just as good as the CHI in my opinion..but it's over 4years old...

You can get a CHI for 120...just look for deals.Good hair straighteners..?
i have a vs sasoon- Glide Ceramic Slimline Straightener. and it works great on my hair and i have used it on my cousin who has thick curly hair and it work just as well on her, she even went and bought herself one. rp: $44.95. many people say to me to switch to ghd. but i am so happy with mine i wouldn't trade it. hope this was helpful
I HAVE THIS ONE AND ITS SO GOOD ITS ALL IN ONE YOU WILL LOVE IT TO THE NAME IS KIYOSEKI AND ITS 119.00 THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN GET IT http://www.shopatshowcaseus.com/kiyoseki/a> OK GOOD LUCK
chi's are really awesome, they can do so much.

i always curl my hair with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment