Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good hair straighteners for around $60?

Hi(: I have extreeeemely thick %26amp; curly hair. I have a Revlon straightener, but it snags my hair and takes forever to straighten. I really want a nice straightener for around $60 or $70, and I was wondering what people recommend :D Thank you in advance. xGood hair straighteners for around $60?
look on folica.com, i bought a solia straightener for $75 and it is the best straightener i have ownedGood hair straighteners for around $60?
hey!

ok so I have the same hair as you, and last year at Ulta there was a straightener for $30 that I thought would never ever work on my hair, but I bought it just to give it a try. It ended up lasting me until like last week, when it just began to not get as hot as before. I swear by this straightener, and although this exact color still isn't available, they have many other designs on the same straightener. here are links to 2 different colors:



http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD/a>



http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD/a>



Trust me, this straightener works very well! If you try it and don't like it or it doesn't straighten your hair well for some reason, you can always take it back for a full refund.





Also, if you are willing to pay a little extra, there is a straightener at Ulta for around $120 that works so well! I just bought it in place of my $30 straightener above, and its so amazing, i'm expecting it to last me a long time! :)



http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD/a>



hope this helped! :)
Okay, seriously, invest in a more expensive straightener. Cheap ones work fine, but they may pull on your hair (like you said) and they break quicker.

Buy a chi. They're amazing! I have one and I absolutely love it.

They range from about $170 and up, but it's really worth it.

You won't have to buy a new one for a long time. It makes your hair really smooth, and shiny to.

You may be able to find cheap ones on eBay or Craig's list, also.



And, if you don't want to do that, then go to Wal-Mart or Target and go to the beauty section. They have straighteners and curlers that are like $30 and up. They are pretty cheapo, though.



Hope I Helped!
I have a Wet2straight which straightens your hair when its wet as well as damp or dry. I absolutely love it is the nicest flat Iron I have ever have!! They are priced around 50 to 70 dollars. They are made by Remington. I have had my for one and a half years and my mom has had hers 3 years they still work great. Check out this sight for them or Google Wet2straight and see what happens. Great! Great straight Iron!!
if you want something worth the money

http://www.stylebell.com/Maxiglide-s/104/a>

look around for a steam one if no this one like it

its amazing!!! ive had revlon, coniar, chi, bayblis

nothing beats the maxiglide!!!!!
definatly go for the conair ones.i got mine for about $45 and i have the same kinda hair as u. u can find them at wal mart in the hair stuff isle
bead head
try soemthing from conair.
get the 100 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment