Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good hair straighteners other than ghd's!?

vidal sasson straightner thats the one i have and its greatGood hair straighteners other than ghd's!?
I've had ghd's but they were faulty so bought a pair of FHI's and they're great... my hair is sooo thick n naturally wavy! I got them from a place called sassy's in the uk It's a salon service shop and there less than ghd's are! Also you can use them to put loose curls in your hair and they can be used on wet hair too!Good hair straighteners other than ghd's!?
i recommend FHI's .. i have really curly hair (ringlets) and these work better then any other straighteners including GHD's.





they cost about 拢80 but if you know any hairdressers/beauticians they can get them for you for 拢50 from capital hair and beauty warehouse.





they come in pink or black and heat up to 232 degrees.
Go for KODO they are just as good as GHD and half the price they are the alterative to GHD find them on amazon.co.uk or amazon.com they are awsome i have a pair myself
FH1 heats are preety good
yahh. I have a conair 30 sec heat up. It's only $14 at Walmart. It's good for people with thinner hair. You can adjust the heat setting.
babyliss (pink) limited edition
i have ghd hair straighteners but they got a loose wire i couldn't afford new ones so i bought tescos own make straighteners they cost me 9 pound and they are absolutely brilliant would highly recommend them.
th best are CHI's. but they're even more expensive than the GHD (around $100)
Couldn't afford GHD's. Just bought Remington Gold floating plate straighteners, digital heat up to 230deg. Both myself and my daughter have curly hair. With these our hair is poker straight in no time. Very pleased with them. Cost 拢49.99 but I bought them from Empire Stores Catalogue, reduced to 拢32.00. My friend also tried them, she thinks they're great too, her order's in!!
get a japanese straightening treatment. it's the best investment you can make if you want straight hair.





don't worry about damage. if it even gets damaged just use great conditioning treatments to get best results. i recommend using ABBA leave in conditioner in addition to your regular conditoning routine. trust me, everyone thanks me for that tip!





i wish i would have done it ten years before i did!
well uf you're looking for cheaper ones, I use Prolectrix sometimes instead of GHD's, they're really good and they were only like 20euro in Superdrug but I think they only sell them in Superdrug





Or you could try the Tresemme straighteners, they look good
I use Remington Cordless Straighteners %26amp; they r really good. I have long hair %26amp; my straighteners always make a good result %26amp; its lasts too x
it really depends how curly your hair is naturally! I have got wavy kinky hair and it flicks out all over the place, i use remington gold straighteners, they cost me 拢50 and they do the job perfectly! They are ceramic, so it is better for your hair and you can style your hair with these ones! I giv them a thumbs up lol!!
The Chi flat iron is the best. You can get it at a salon or Ulta. They cost about 110 to 130. They are expensive but worth every penny.
Used ghds %26amp; find that SCP straighteners are just as good Google Hairstuffdirect to take you to website Oh and they are alot cheaper than GHDs

No comments:

Post a Comment