Thursday, January 5, 2012

Does target have good hair straighteners?

I'm just wondering what store has good hair sraightenersDoes target have good hair straighteners?
It depends on your hair type. Most people say no because they think it's cheap and they'd rather go buy a chi or sedu. I think Target hair straighteners are as good as the expensive ones. Target hair straighteners leave my hair soft and straightDoes target have good hair straighteners?
no they dont,go to folica.com
yeah that is where i got my wet to straight straightener it is amazing cause i have super curly hair and it takes the curls right out
they dont have top of the line ones, but they are pretty good.
Yes, I suggest Wet to Straight. I thinks its less than $30


It works great on dry or damp hair.
Target and Wal-Mart generally don't carry the best hair supplies. I would try somewhere like Sally's beauty supply or Sephora. They are great! I have a Ultimate Chi and it does wonders! It was a little pricey but well worth it! If you are going to get a really nice straightener, remember to get the hair products that protect your hair from heat. The greatest thing about my Chi, is that it protects against fly aways and doesn't break off your hair! I hope this was helpful, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment