Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Which is a better hair straightener?

For very wavy, thick hair - The Forever ( Black ) / Colorful Seasons Herstyler, or the Bedhead ( 2inch. or 1 inch. )?Which is a better hair straightener?
i use CHI 1'; straightener


i think the forever black would b good for ur hairWhich is a better hair straightener?
the herstyler is better. look for it online


its reallyt good.

Report Abuse



For very thick and wavy hair get ceramic plates. Doesn't really matter what straightner as long as it has alot of heat settings and ceramic plates. :D
For thick and wavy hair I would defiantly get the CHI straightener it is expensive but it is defiantly worth it!! You will love it soooo much. You defiantly need to get a ceramic straightener!! Yes, I think that if you use bedhead to much it can damage your hair. But that is just me I have thin hair, it might not damage thick hair. I hope this is helpful!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!
i think bed head and its inexpensive
None of those choices. I recommend Solano or the Chi.





ESPECIALLY if you have really thick hair
the forever one.
CHI!

No comments:

Post a Comment