Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is a good hair straightener?

I had/have a jilbere de paris or something.. and it was black and velvet... but it melted itself and now it doesn't heat up very much...





what about those bedhead ones or whatever...like the bright ones?





i bought a new jilbere one but... it didn't clamp right so i gotta go get a new one and i was wondering if i shoudl try a new brand...What is a good hair straightener?
bedhead works wellWhat is a good hair straightener?
the CHI one is the BEST BEST BEST. it's amaziiiiiing. it's about $240 or so, but it's awesome. and hot tools, but that's more damaging than CHI i think.
I've answered this question before, but I'm sticking to my answer. The Chi is the best possible flat iron to get. It is expensive, it'll set you back at least 100$. But if you want a straightener that actually works, heats up in no time, and will last a Chi is the way to go! I've had mine for over 2 years now. I started college this year, and my little sister loved/used my Chi so much that she had to buy one since she couldn't borrow mine!!





Hope that helps!
I have a Chi and I do not agree that it is the best one....not for my type of hair. My hair isn't super curly but is a long ways from being straight too. The best straightener I have found that gets hot enough to straighten my hair without melting it is the Infinity. I like it so much better than the Chi and it doesn't take nearly as long to straighten my hair.....plus it is CHEAPER!! It doesn't work like a cheap straightener though....mine is 2 years old and still works like when it was new.


Hope this helps. Good luck.
I have heard that Chi is really good. My hair stylist always uses it on my hair and I love it. My hair feels silky and soft. It also stayed straight for 3 days about. I have used Rusk in the past and it was okay. Right now, I am using Corioliss. I have had no problems with it so far. I would like to get a Chi but it is a little pricey for me right now.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment