Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Good hair straightener?

I wanted a CHI, but only if I can find the original for $75 in stores.

(If you know of one, please tell!!)

But if you tell me the name of a GOOD straightener for below $80, I would be forever grateful. My straightener right now tends to burn my hair and make it smell bad.

Thanks!!!!!!Good hair straightener?
I have a wet2dry and LOVE it. Works great, heats up in 30 secs and for a good price.Good hair straightener?
I use an Ion Ceramic Conditioning Iron now.

I don't know if they still sell it - it's gray and blue.

I've had it for FOUR years, and it still works pretty good.



I had to use it again last week, since my Sedu broke. Got the same results.
GHD straightners are the best
What ever you buy don't buy the instyler it's a rip off.
I have ISO and I love it. I bought it at the mall in VA for $80 a year ago but now i see it on amazon.com for only $40.



http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Turbo/a>
I use GHD straigteners, in my opinion these are by far the best i have tried, most hair dressers use these aswell, however, they are around 拢100, they make your hair smell like it does from a salon and are deffinately worth the money as they last a long time xx
I have one, it's called ';hair tools';

um, it's excellent

my mom got it at trade secrets

never had a problem with it.

about 120 $ :\

but you get a warranty

and its definitely worth it
GHD Straighter are the best they keep your hair straight for ages and they dont burn your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment