Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are some good Hair straighteners?

I need a new one and I have thick hair. Can you suggest a brand? Any idea of the price? Thanks.What are some good Hair straighteners?
GHD are the best one in town and dont burn your hair there dear though around 150 euro but well worth it trust me!plus u can do curls and flicks wit the GHDWhat are some good Hair straighteners?
Hi this is George Bitar,



I like products from Pantene.



Thanks,



George Bitar
PLEASE go to a salon and have it professionally done! We use matrix opti-smooth and paul brown straighting boards and charge about $100 but it's staright and beautiful when done
the crystalized one cos t anout 30 dollars i believe
I personlly believe the CHI and all the ceramic flat irons are over-rated and way over-priced. I've used my Hot Tools flat iron for years. It works great and you can't beat the price.
BABYLISS PRO .. costs abt $100 but well worth it , ive also heard abt CHIs but cant speak from experience there and it also costs abt $100-$150 =0)
Rusk Str8 1'; curved flat iron

It has ceramic plates and an accurate temperature control. It gets your hair pin straight. It cost between 130 to 150 US.

Check with your local hairdresser's or find a local hair equipement supplier.

http://www.haircarechoices.com/item_1+Pr/a>
I recommend HotTools Flat Iron(price range $25-$80) or CHI Flat Iron ($90-$200+)

No comments:

Post a Comment