Friday, February 10, 2012

What's a better hair straightener? ';CROC'; or ';CHI'; straightener?

I am getting a straightener tomorrow, I heard the CROC is hotter than the CHI, but they are both good and used in salons. There is only a $10.00 difference between the CROC and CHI (CROC being more) but which one should I get?What's a better hair straightener? ';CROC'; or ';CHI'; straightener?
CROC, they're both great quality, but this one is better :)What's a better hair straightener? ';CROC'; or ';CHI'; straightener?
Definitely buy a CHI. The one thing I continually say about my CHI is that it was one of my best investments. The CHI can curl, flip, and straighten: all to the best degrees possible. Although the CROC is hotter, it does the same thing as the CHI but the CHI spares your hair some of that unnecessary heat, and therefore saves it from the damage. CHI's use porcelain plates the bring out the oils from your hair to straighten it perfectly, and add that extra smooth shine. I've had my current CHI for about two years now and it still outclasses those of many of my friends. I've seen it work better than many other name brand straighteners such as the Sedu. Another thing that I like about the CHI is that it will straighten any sort of hair. I've straightened people's hair who had the tightest of curls, my hair in fact is curly, wavy, very long and extremely thick and it straightens my hair easily. It does all those varieties of hair without even needing to blow dry it first. My advice to you is save yourself those ten dollars and the hair damage and buy a CHI
I guess you could say I'm ';emo or scene'; so I straighten my hair a ton!!!!


I have had a CROC but it wore out and didn't work anymore... so I guess that's one reason I wouldn't get another one. It worked pretty good on my hair, got hot fast, and everything but I personally like my CHI better for some reason it works better with my hair but it all depends on your hair type and how much your going to straighten it.





-xsarahxsurrenderx.%26lt;3
I own a CHI and it is great. I have very curly thick hair and it straightens it in no time. be careful how hot you have it, you could burn your hair. I keep mine at 180 but it goes up to 200 but it is not necessary to have it that hot. If you can have the person at the store try both on your hair and see how they work. Try to keep them at the same temp and see which one you like better.
CHI


You can never go wrong. Go to youtube and you can get styles from using the chi. type in CHI iron straightener
CHI, definitely. They have a lifetime warranty.
chi for sure for sure for sure
I have never even heard of croc... I have a chi, and it rocks my world.
I swear on the CHI
chi
never had CROC


I have the CHI one and it does wonders!
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment