Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is a really good hair straightener?

It's time for me to get a new straightener! hahah my brother broke my old one..

One of friends has a chi and it makes her hair look great but I hear they can break in like 6 months.

My limits a hundred dollars..

Thank you!What is a really good hair straightener?
Vidal Sasson's nano straightener is absolutely splendid.What is a really good hair straightener?
I got a black Chi for 100 or 110 ( IKD it was a b-day present), and my sister has one and has used one, and it does really cool things for her hair(waves it, straightens it, curls, etc.). One thing my sis told me NEVER to do if mine brakes is to buy the colored ones(pink,blue,etc) they break super fast. But they are really not hype, they work great and they do last quite a long while.
I have a chi...have had it for like 2 years and it still works amazingly



list of flat irons at ulta

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/category/a>



top 10 straightener

http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>



and top 12 from total beauty

http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/galle/a>



I really love my chi though :)
Go for the GHD ( Good Hair Day)



I've had mine for 2 years now and hasn't broken at all.



You can get them at your local hairdressers or online.



If you do get this hair straightener i do suggest you get the heat proctor before you use it and the cream that you use when you about to use it as well. The reason being is because the GHD is very hot and can do damage just like any other hair straightener.



The average cost for the GHD is around 250 - 300 dollars (AUD).



http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ghd-Hair-Straight/a>



Or i would suggest the Remington which is very good as well, Almost as good as the GHD.



http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-REMINGTON-WET/a>





Good Luck!
so my straightner was around 140 thats because i preordered from a salon but thats pretty cheap for a good straightener ..it goes up to 430 degrees and heat up it less than 2 minutes..the brand is... zazen.. and it has like a little ~ sign above the a and stuff but watever...i love it..hope this helps..good luck..:)
chi = awesomeness.
definetly chi
I bought a herstyler forever on ebay for 68$ (worth 120) and it's great! You should get one
revlon , any ceramic type, ion
I would suggest a Paul Brown straightner.



I've had mine for sooo long and it still works perfectly fine
I think for the Chi you have to just take really good care of it.

but IDK lol



Try solia?

No comments:

Post a Comment