Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are some good Hair Straighteners?

I would really like to buy a new straightener- and please do not reccomend Revlon because I find they work like shirt and do crap to your hair. Can you please reccomend some nice straighteners that work very well and would last a good time for the price range of $30-$85?

Thank you!

p.s, which is better? Solia or CHI? I hear a lot of different stuff.

p.p.s, my hair type is thick and curly and constantly gets dried out from crappy Revlon and cheap straighteners. Thank you.What are some good Hair Straighteners?
my hair has been bleached and dyed so much that my other straighteners made my hair feel worse. but i just bought the Wet 2 Dry straightener from walmart for like $25 and it has worked so well and made my hair really shiny!What are some good Hair Straighteners?
Well I don't think you can get a decent hair straightener for that price range. Revlon, Conair, Vidal Sassoon, and all of those drug store hair straighteners aren't good for your hair, %26amp; they break really easily. I think you should invest in a GHD. They are reeeallly expensive, probably around $200, but they last a long time. I've been through 3 straighteners and this one has not given me any problems whatsoever. Also when you get the straightener, you get a DVD that shows you different hairstyles that you can go with the straightener.

Chi would probably be better than Solia but I still recommend the GHD.

But the decision is mostly to you... maybe a Conair straightener is better for your hair. It is for some people, but I have similar hair to you, thick and curly and GHD makes it pin straight and very soft and silky.
chi
I use Chi. I love it :)
I have a solia and I LOVE it and prefer it to chi's that I've used. solias are also much more relevant to your price range. I have the pink solia. I got it from folica.com and I'm very satisfied!
st8 there really good
I hear the CHI is really good :)
CHI!

best straightner everrr.

i have one, and i LOVE it.

i would recommend it to anyone,

no matter how your hair is, the chi is right for you (:



heres a link: http://www.chiretail.com/tools/irons/fla/a>
i have a CHI straightener...the good thing about them is they last for a really long time...plus when i dropped mine on the cement and broke it -i took it back and got trade in for it at my local salon...i think they are more expensive than $85 tho but absolutely worth it...you could try on ebay and prob find one for cheaper.

ps...about your hair getting dried out...try a thermal spray when straightening your hair
CHI Straighteners are pretty good.
The best straightener is from a brand called Taiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment