Friday, February 10, 2012

I need a good hair straightener.. =]?

Hey I need a good straightner for thick hair


And i would perfer that it have the little comb in it


Ive looked but i cant find any


I love my best friends but it was like $200


And the most I'll spend on it will probably be like $60 or $70





So can you guys help me out please


Thanks =]I need a good hair straightener.. =]?
OK there's this thing called infiniti by conair it's fantastic! i have it and it works sooooooooooooooo great i have the thickest curliest hair ever and its sooooo perfect you reall need to get it the 1 inch is $44 it's soooooo cheap and soo awesome you really should try it and the 2 inch is $55 i think i'll send a link . . . . . . http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4053424 or this on amazon =]. . . . http://www.amazon.com/Conair-CS32-Infiniti-Instant-Straightener/dp/B0009PVV4K/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4?ie=UTF8%26amp;s=hpc%26amp;qid=1216316880%26amp;sr=8-4 use this and click the 1 next to the picture hope this helps =]I need a good hair straightener.. =]?
OMG dont listen to these people...I have spent alot of money on straighteners in the past that i thought worked until i found the one i have now...it doesnt have the little comb but it is still so amazin...it by the brand REMINGTON...mine is grey and i dont know the model but my cousin also has one by this company that works miracles so anything by this company is great and they are inexpensive...i got mine for 18$$$ on sale and my cousins was abou 30$$$
You vould always try Target or any drug store...That was where I got my first straightener and it had a comb in it...As you get more experienced with the straightener you will prefer te smaller and thinner ones without the little brush but it's whichever you prefer...
it would help to know more about you. It depends on the type hair you have. But if you have virgin hair then you need to have it professionally done the first time.
cvs is were i got mine and it had the combv and it was about 57.00 and it works really well in thick hair i know this because i have really thick hair
Flat irons work best ,mine was $201.58


They cost losts, but you pay what you get sweetie =)


-x0-
You don't need to spend alot of money to get a good straightner. I have an awesome straightner and it was only $13.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment