Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Whats the better hair straightener remington or babyliss for wet and dry hair?

obviously remingtonWhats the better hair straightener remington or babyliss for wet and dry hair?
Not sure but my friend has remington ones and they are pretty good.Whats the better hair straightener remington or babyliss for wet and dry hair?
Well put it this way, i have a remington hair strightener but i still have curley hair, hope this helps.
I prefer G.H.D. but remington comes in a close second.
i,ve just bought some remington ones.. they are excellent.
I cannot comment on the babyliss as I have not used it, but the Remington was useless I sold mine on Ebay after the first use.





I have GHD now and would never use anything else.
Go to a local salon and book an appointment with a stylist and ask them to teach you how to blowdry your hair straight, you get a far smoother finish with a blowdry than with any straightners


because straightners can not reach the root
Hi i wouldnt recommend any wet to straight in any make, I got some remmington ones when they first come out and they were like 拢100 quid but they just wreaked my hair, there ok on dry hair but dont straighten as well as others and they tend to pull loads causing the hair to split, For the price you pay you could get some GHDs which are very good, or kodo. Just stick to drying naturally or blow dry then straighten.
definitley remington. I own them but i also tried my friends babyliss ones and my hair was like straw! Remingtons make your hair less dry.
Babyliss has never appealed to me, so I can only comment on Remington Straighteners. I have the thickest head of hair and it is really long and wavy, and I can get my hair poker straight. As for GHD straighteners, I've heard too many horror stories about them blowing up, so I wouldn't use them.





Remington all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment