Friday, February 10, 2012

Is there a better hair straightener then CHI.?

I have a CHI and for it to ';not'; burn your hair, my hair is pretty much ruined.





I use the heat spray before hand and i put the silk fusion stuff on after wards and yet my hair is fried.





i personally cannot stand to look at it any longer and i'm not sure what to do.Is there a better hair straightener then CHI.?
First, give your hir some time to mend. Use a treatment or a deep conditioner first.


Aussie Deeep 3 minute miracle deep conditioner is by far the best deep conditioner ever!!! It works like a mask that you can use in or out of the shower. You just use it for three minutes and comb it through, rinse with warm water, and then some cool water.





Its great!!! You can use it 1-3 times a week, its CHEAP (about $3 at wal-mart), leaves your hair, color, and texture looking and feeling radiant.





Just make sure you rinse it all out. I haven't had to cut my hair in 6 months since I've used it.





I use a Conair which is about $20 and leaves my hair in better conditions than my CHI did. I only used a heat protectant spray and it works great. Holds all day.





A GHD is pretty good too.


Better than CHI in my opinion, just a little pricier.Is there a better hair straightener then CHI.?
I used CHI and um... I'd say it is not the best I've ever used... I'd use conair or GHD. I have a cousin that uses GHD and says its really good! The one I use is Conair, it doesn't burn, and it comes out pretty shiny, it stays straight for the entire day, and its not that pricey:)
I would recommend simply not straightening your hair for a while. I know it's hard but it will repair your hair.


Possibly try getting a haircut to snip off dried split ends


I recently ordered a solia from folica.com which has great hair products and awesome reviews.


:)
Cortex works great





-RRZ

No comments:

Post a Comment