Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is this a good hair straightener?? ?

I have really thick hair. And I have a CHI, but I don't like it.



http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh/a>



Is this a good straightener? cuz that's the most money I can spend on one. or is there a better one that's cheaper.Is this a good hair straightener?? ?
listen if it is a ceramic and it get to 430 degrees then buy it look around at ulta and clearance items and you wont have to spend so much and never straighten your hair wet it will make you have split ends always finish with shine spray and when using a hair straightner use the bead head flat iron spray. Is this a good hair straightener?? ?
Conair hair straighter is really good. you can also use a hairdryer with a comb in front to straighten
I got a great conair for 25$ the other day
idk but chi is the best literally. my moms a hair dresser %26amp; dude its amazing it heats up so fast %26amp; works for a long time!! i had mine over a year now %26amp; it still works
no its not.
I have the Conair Infiniti and it works really well. It has a built in adjustable comb, optional steam, and heats p to 395 F. It is also less expensive.:D



http://www.target.com/Conair-Infiniti-St/a>



http://infiniti.conair.com/catalog/categ/a>



http://conairsteamstraight.com/mc/home_0/a>
i have a straightner that look like that except mines conair. it was like $150 and it works great. its worth the money too =D
The best straightener I have found, and I have really thick and curly hair is the Solia flat iron 1 and 3/4 inch thick! you can get it off www.folica.com for about $98.00... I love it and my friends all like it better than their chi or other flat irons!
you might need a 1.5 inch
that kind is really nice but also cheep...

i dont think there are any other good quality ones with a lower price
They have cheaper straightening tools at Sallys Beauty Supply %26amp; Ulta..But it is a great straightener
I have this great one from Folica.com its called Solia its awesome try that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment