Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Good hair straighteners?

I have naturally wavy, thin layered hair. Whenever I straighten it, it always starts to flick after a while. It's really annoying because I just want my hair to stay dead straight.

My straightener heats up to 180 degrees, so i was thinking maybe if i got a straightener that had a higher degrees it would work better.

But my limit is $150.



Please help!



xoGood hair straighteners?
chi or t3.Good hair straighteners?
Go GHD ! cheap usualy priced from 40 - 120 bucks there's also the 200+ ones but that's over the limit ;) It goes up to 200 degrees on the 120 ones some differ.



http://www.greathairdirect.com/ekmps/sho/a>



xx.
Hair straighteners are allways good for curly hair.

You can make your curly hair streight using it.

Here are some best Hair straighteners,



http://hair-straighteners.blogspot.com/
I have a hai ceramic flat iton (hai, not chai) and I love it. Good quality and it works (I have wiry crazy wavy hair and use it on its highest setting, but you should be ok with a lower setting). I would recommend you go with a ceramic flat iron as it does less damage to your hair. My hai cost me about $120 plus tax in the store but I've seen it online for less than $100.
chi is the best no question about it..and it has a warranty its 130$
I have wavy thick hair. abnormally thick lol. I used to use Andis but that was a dud. At my mom's house I use the CHI straightner and it works really well. Or cheaper would be the revlon irons. They go really hot and have different functions like how thick your hair is and it goes up in temp. give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment