Sunday, February 12, 2012

Which is a better hair straightener? CHI or Sedu?

I heard that the new CHIs have a different maker and are not as good as the original, but I have heard of more people using them. Sedu apparently will last longer and are the same quality but the first I heard of them was yesterday. Which should I choose?Which is a better hair straightener? CHI or Sedu?
The old Chi's were the best! However, the new ones are made of a poorer quality and are overly expensive. I would go with the Sedu. They are of a better quality than the newer Chi's.Which is a better hair straightener? CHI or Sedu?
sedu
i have used a CHI for over 5 years.same one too so i don't think they break easily.
sedu all the way
Loved my CHI, but took to long to straighten my hair (thick). I would consider your hair type maybe. Ask a professional

No comments:

Post a Comment