Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Good hair straighteners?

i have somewhat thin hair, it isnt too thick or curly but its wavy. right now i have a cheap hair straightener but am looking for something that will work faster and better and keep my hair straightened all day, because right now my hair goes wavy by the end of the day if i straighten it. any ideas?Good hair straighteners?
i REALLY suggest the Chi to you. it doesn't have heat controls, but it goes up to the perfect temperature.





not too high, not too low.





and the plates are ceramic so it'll make your hair really smooth and straight all day.





you can find the CHi online, and I believe they have it at Target as well.





it's a bit expensive, but it's an AWESOME investment, and I think you will love it.Good hair straighteners?
i really like my chi, it works really good for me and i have crazy curly hair! plus it doesn't damage your hair do to the iron plates they use for it! hope i helped!
Well a CHI starighner is the best you can buy them over at JCPenny's for almost $200 dollars those are the only best!
I have a Herstyler and its amazing. They might be at the mall but you can also get it online. Mine cost $200 but its worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment