Friday, February 10, 2012

What are some good hair straighteners? ?

I have really thick curly hair, and i have shortish hair, a little bit higher then my shoulders when its straightened, and I straighten my hair like everyday, I know its not healthy but i really dont care haha.

but anyways, i want to know which works the BEST like literially and , WHERE i can get it! I prefere Target .. or something but please tell me, or at least a website!

BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!What are some good hair straighteners? ?
My hair is thick and wavy, and for some reason every straightener I have ever bought NEVER kept my hair straight. After about an hour my hair would start to wave, but now I have this new hair straightener called ';BaByliss PRO TT BABTM3558 Tourmaline 500 '; and it works wonders. My hair stays straight for days! All of my friends use this straightener now. It's probably not that great for your hair since it works so well, but it makes your hair look nice! Haha. You won't regret getting it, I promise.

I bought mine at a local beauty store, but you can find it here: http://www.totalvac.com/parts/BABTM3558./a> or you can just search for it in google.What are some good hair straighteners? ?
i have super thick wavy hair too and super frizzy lol.. anyway i use paul mitchell flat iron. it works super good and you can turn the heat up or down to fit your hair type. you can get it at ebay or a hair salon usually idk where else though. but it works reallly good on my hair
tigi bed head. you can get at target, kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment