Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is better? (hair straightener)?

I have like a thick one, but I've heard that skinnier ones are better. Is that true?



Thanks. :DWhat is better? (hair straightener)?
thin hair- skinnier

thick hair- thickerWhat is better? (hair straightener)?
Thin straighteners help you style the hair better, thick ones just like straighten it like flat. But with thin ones, you can do curls, you can get more volume if you want, you can do flips. And I have used both kinds and I definitely like the skinnier ones. Some really good straighteners that would be good are

1. Chi- you can get it at target or any place that sells hair things, it works really good, it wamrs up in 90 seconds. and it straightens fabulouss!

2. Royale- this straightener is seriously amazing. i dont have it yet but im getting it. me and my friend were walking in the mall and we stopped at one of those things in the middle of the mall with the straighteners, and she did it on my friends hair. it made her hair SO smooth, you dont ahve to use heat protectant, and it curls REALLY good. the chi doesnt curl. It comes in all different designs too. so i definitely recomend that(:
i have a straighter called a chi and its awesome im a black american and my hair is sometimes puffy but that`s when i was little now i have good hair like it makes my hair silky and have body now everybody at school wants my hair its a skinny kind and i think they work better now my hair is at the end of my back it works for any ethnic
honestly, I don't believe theres a difference, but listen to me: Don't straighten your hair every day, it causes damage no matter what size you use. It's like burning it. Also, every time you straighten it, you should apply some heat-protectant to your hair first. It comes in sprays or creams %26amp; isn't expensive usually but is SO worth it to have healthy looking hair. Trust me.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51/a>





It depends on the brand really. That's the iron I have, and it is AMAZING. It is 1.5 inches and it's ceramic. It takes me about 15-25 minutes to straighten my hair, but it gets up to like 400 degrees! [:



To be honest, the more expensive ones are usually the best ones. Mine was $120
It depends on the hair type. I have somewhat thick and wavy hair and I use FHI Heat. It is amazing and my hair stays straight for days. It all depends on the hair type. Skinny can mean more time, but all the hair is straight. Thick=shorter time but might not get all catch all the hair.
i personally have a one inch thin one, and i love it. its more concentrated heat on a strip of your hair, so the results are always sleek and perfectly straight. thick ones are okay, but i always found they snagged my hair. i will never switch from a one inch, i love it!
for me the skinnier ones work better, my hair is really thick so i can do the small sections better and i think the smaller ones have more heat.
i would say the skinnier ones work slower because they can only grasp so much hair. but i have a rather medium one and it seems to work just fine. stick to the one you have
its easy to work and you have more control

also heats up quicker and can maintain the same heat even if you are using buy HAI CHI or GHD great flat iron and i heard the nano babyless works great too.
i'd go for a one inch one.

they are better because you

have more control and heat up

quicker. and if you use it to curl,

it would be better.
it all depends on the brand and how hot it gets.

it also depends on the plates on it.
No- the longer your hair, the bigger the straightener.

Skinnies take more time.
Depends on your hair and the straightener! You can never go wrong with a GHD!!! Its the best thing since sliced bread :) Its really amazing but use products for heat style hair!
yes.....by farr. thick ones just, well, are for more thinner hair....cant really describe it. but yes, they are better.
I have a CHI, which I believe is a skinnier one. It works great.
i think if you have thick hair buy the skinny one. think hair buy the thick one
it really just depends on your hair type u just have to try it and see which one you like the best no one can really tell you whats best for u besides yourself ya no
Back then I like the thick ones but now it looks like the newer thin ones works better. (CHI, SEDU, etc)
that instyler they advertise on the tv works
yes the skinny ones r better. get a Chi.
true...
depends on the hair

No comments:

Post a Comment