Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How do i get my mom to realize that i NEED a better hair straightener or at least persuade her to get me one?

Get a job if you're old enough. She can't do everything for you.How do i get my mom to realize that i NEED a better hair straightener or at least persuade her to get me one?
You do not need a different straightener. You need food, water, and shelter, not straight hair. She doesn't have to waste her money on you. Deal with what you have, if you spray it with a little hair spray first, even crappy straighteners will do a much better job at a lower heat.How do i get my mom to realize that i NEED a better hair straightener or at least persuade her to get me one?
well you coiuld just break it.


but if you dont want to go to that lengh you could just show her how bad you need a new staightener by complaining on how it takes forever to straighten your hair or how long it takes to heat up, just complain on how bad it is without trying to seem that you're asking for one.





hope this helps :)
how curly/thick is your hair? if you just have wavy hair you may not need one THAT bad. i have extremely thick, frizzy hair and i need my expensive one.





if you pay for it yourself somehow (there's always holiday/birthday money. trust me, a good flat iron is an investment), she'll probably let you get it
I think that you NEED to buy one yourself, instead of having your mom do it.
If your old enough baby sit or just earn money so YOU can buy it!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment