Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cheap yet really good hair straightener?

And with the hair straightener, Im going to get sum heat resistant products so I don't damage my hair... so any suggestions?



What are some good hair straighteners under 50$$

%26amp;

What are some good products to buy with the straightener..



Like, what hair spray, and what hair cream etc etc



Most Informative answer gets Best answer... thxs



Oh, and idk if u need to know this but im 13Cheap yet really good hair straightener?
Well GHD's are the best and you can get them very cheap on www.topabuy.com

For the hair products i would recommend Aussie and Tres-Emme they work really well also try some of the GHD products!



鈾モ櫏Cheap yet really good hair straightener?
I use a ceramic...it's from Walmart...and it's also red and of course for some reason I can't htink of the brand right now but it's definitely affordable.



It doesn't damage my hair, and I've been using it for about a year or so now. I haven't had any problems with it and everything seems to be working fine.



As for hair products, I tend to use Brilliant Brunette. The straightening cream works great with damp or dry hair. For hair spray I would use any kind of extra strength. But with the straightening cream it works just like hairspray would. It holds and hides fly-aways.
There's this really great hair straightener that lets you straighten your hair when it's wet! It's $20 and it's called the Remington wet 2 straight. It works really good and it's pretty skinny so that it's really hard to burn yourself! I like to use Aussie hair products. Their hairspray smells like Pez candy (It's only $3!) and it works really good!
This one I use all of the time it's great



http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>



And I use hot straight cream by L'OREAL it's in a bright pink bottle. It protects your hair, smells good and helps it get and stay straight.
wal-mart revlon 15 $

No comments:

Post a Comment