Friday, February 10, 2012

Good hair straighteners?

My hair is naturally curly and i want to get a hair straightener that won't make my hair frizzy. Last time my friend tried to straighten my hair with a GhD it didn't work and they are supposed to be the best types of hair straighteners. I had a lot of product in my hair though, so that might be why it couldn't straighten.


Also is it good to straighten hair when it is wet to not make it frizzy, as my hair is naturally frizzy as well. If so, how long does it stay straight?Good hair straighteners?
It depends on your hair.....since its curly like mine was.....i suggest a regular straightner like in walmart , target , or at a hair salon shop. My sister has curly hair and she got chi and her hair falls out =(.......so i suggest getting a regular one! Hope this helped!Good hair straighteners?
It depend on the texture of your hair .Maybe you can try Dark/Pink GHD MK4 styler flat hair straightener iron or blue digital 1 inch CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Straightener iron .they are nice and fit for most texture of the hair.
I have the CHI and i loooove it!


I have used alot of different flat irons before and owned


alot of diffrent flat irons and so far i would say CHI is one


of the best! It keeps my hair straight longer then others


and I'm verry happy with its outcome. (yes my hair is curly)





I have owned two CHIs! And I have had it for three years. :)


My sisteer also likes it! She has one too. lol





You might pay the price but it sure is worth it!


BTW: I wouldnt buy any cheep unnamed brand!


I had bought soo many 40 - 50 dollar flat irons a walmart and


i was not happy with there product at all! I returned many!





CHI is on the top ten ';best flat iron'; out there! :)


Loook it up on goooooogle!
never get chi, they fry your hair


get babyliss


plus remember to use a heat protection spray on your hair
Try a chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment