Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is this a good hair straightener?

Okay so I straighten my hair everyday because mine is wavy and it's medium length, so when I don't straighten it results in disaster....I had a really nice straightener that worked WELL but then it burnt out and I cant find another like it:( I want one that will work well at a reasonable price so is this a good one? http://www.target.com/Remington-Digital-/a>Is this a good hair straightener?
Ya, you probably don't want to settle for a cheaper one because it'll break down fast. Have you thought about a Chi? Chi hair straighteners are awesome, there's no other that even comes close. I got this trial one that's really good directly from the Chi company itself. All I needed to do was try it out for at least 60 days and then give feedback every few days.



It works really awesome, it just heats up super fast and takes me about 5 minutes to straighten my hair and I got really long wavy hair.



I'm not sure if there are any left, but you can always try http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/chi/a>



I hope that helps :)Is this a good hair straightener?
anyhting for 22$ is probly not a good price.

how much were you looking to spend. ???

i got a really good one for my cuzin in the mall. i spent 100$ and it goes up to 400*

its great.

allso chekc EBAY
You should try FHI they have some good deals on Ebay. Professional brand straighteners are much better than cheep ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment