Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Good hair straightener?

ok so i need a new straightener, i am a white woman with thick thick thick curly hair that i usually straighten everyday. lately my straightener has been not working very well and has the smell of burnt hair everytime i turn it on.





Any long lasting, good working straighteners you could recommend? and if possible please include where i can get it. money is not an object.





please and thanks =]Good hair straightener?
Sedus work really well!


I have one, and it costs about $115.


I bought it off folica.com.


It hasn't given me a problem in 6 months of owning it, and never fries my hair! It takes about a minute to heat up, too!


But don't fry your hair! Be sure to use a thermal protection spray, like Sunsilk.


=] I hope this helps!Good hair straightener?
Yes Conair makes great Straighteners, and right now I have a 5 piece set that includes a Straightener, crimper, curler, ringlet curler, and oval curler for 29.99 with a warranty. If your interested you can email me at: imsobeautiful86@yahoo.com





hope this helps
If money is not an issue then I would suggest CHI or GHD which you can purchase at Ulta. Mmmm around $100ish I think.





A cheaper alternative would be Vidal Sassoon (which I use :)) and that can be purchased at Wal-Mart for about $30.
I would recomend a Chi ceramic flat iron.
Conair and Loreal all the way. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment