Friday, February 10, 2012

What is a good hair straightener?

I have medium length hair that goes maybe 3 inches below my shoulder. My hair is REALLY thick, and pretty wavy in the back. I currently have a Conair 2 inch thick straightener, and it takes me a really really long time to straighten my hair. I was wondering what a good straightener would be for me, and I would really like it to be a reasonably priced one as well.. If you know of any good products to use too, I'd really appreciate it..! Thanks! :)What is a good hair straightener?
Try Hot Tools. My hair is pretty much like yours only it goes all the way down my back. I find that I can straighten my hair with the 1'; Flat Iron with Ceramic Plates ';Bone Straight';. They usually only cost about $50 dollars :)



I purchased mine at my local hair salon, if you go to the website and click the where to buy tab it should give you a location close to you.What is a good hair straightener?
Chi straightener. it really straightens and evenly distrubutes heat, lessening split ends.and GHD is also good.
chi. looks like this http://pinkchistraightener.com/images/bl/a>

you can usually find them if you go to a good salon
CHI hair straighener aslo GHD is rely good :) you can find them on beautychoice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment