Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is this a good hair straightener?

http://www.target.com/CHI-Mini-Collectio/a> i know chi is a good brand but what about this specific model? i dont wanna blow 100 bucks on something just as crappy as my revlon. thanks for your time and help!Is this a good hair straightener?
Honestly, I've learned that straighteners pertain to the person's hair. My mom's hair is extremely curly and does better with this one straightener that we own, but doesn't work so well on my more straight hair, where as my straightener works well on my hair, but gives her her the crimp look. So, my suggestion is to try it since it's a good brand but to keep the box and receipt and to test it out for a week. If it's not exactly what you wanted take it back! It's not worth the $100 dollars.. but if you're still skeptical go to a Sally's Beauty Store... or another beauty store in your area and ask for help, those girls know their hair supplies and will send you home with the right straightener.Is this a good hair straightener?
Since the straightener costs $100 you'd want to make sure it's worth the money. I use The herstyle straightener.It's also $100 but It works wonders! It's quick and very easy to use. It can straighten and curl hair. You can buy this hair straightener at the westchester mall.
i've used it , i dont really like it

i would go with the regular sized chi. not the mini

in my opinion it takes longer with the smaller one and it feels weird to straighten with .
I have a Chi straightener and it works amazingly well. But i have the bigger version. I would definitely get the bigger version! It's like, $80 (:
yes it has the chi name so you should expect chi quality.. but it is a min iron with products, hence the 99 bucks.. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment