Sunday, February 12, 2012

Good Hair Straighteners?

I have straight hair up to the ends, where it is wavy. Good hair straighteners for a reasonable price.Good Hair Straighteners?
i can only recommend GHD'S as they are the best hair straighteners ever created in the world. lol but they are not cheap...unless you try ebay?Good Hair Straighteners?
Considering the fact that your hair is straight except for the roots, you probably don't need much heat. I use a Gold N Hot flat iron (which is made for black people's super course, extra curly hair) and it gets my hair white girl straight. It has adjustable heat settings and I got mine at Sally Beauty Supply for about $35. I've been using it for over a year and I love it. Be careful with the heat and good luck!
Please please please, get this one.

Its the Nano-Titanium BaByliss Pro hair straightener.

My hair is EXTEREMELY curly, and i can straighten my hair in about 20 minutes. Its about 70$, but definitely worth it. %26lt;3
herstyler... i have a bluee one. it works really well and if u get the 1in. one u can use it to curl ur hair too. its really cool. theyre ceramic and really good. it lasts until the next time you wash ur hair, depending on ur hair type. they're technically 200 dollars but if u go to a store and be like whaa? my friend bought one for 100 dollars... thats why i came here.. if u sell it to me for 100 ill buy it right now. lol thats what my sister did and she got hers for 100. they even threw in free herstyler conditioner. tehe. oh and theres a free lifetime warenty with it. =]]



http://www.herstyler.com if u wanna check it out.
Chi is always is the best one for me..and i have super curly hair....sometimes they are a little pricey, but they last longer in the long run...so it is better to get a little more expensive ones.



http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1/a>
I use GHD. It's like 200$ but it's worth it. And no I am NOT wealthy. I been having the same one for 3-4 years and I dropped it a few times too. It's just very good! My hair is sleek and doesnt frizz for days even in humidity.
GVP is a really good brand and it works just as well as CHI plus it not as much money. DO NOT get a wet to dry straightener. they are so bad for your hair also two in one shampoos and conditioners are really bad for your hair.
CHI, obviously.

but if you cant

afford one GVP's

are nice if you

dont have thin

hair. it will make

it flip at the end.

go to Sally's.

workers there

will tell you the

best choice
chi is a good brand but i think some of them can run for $100+

i use a Revlon one i think i picked up at cvs for like 30 bucks and i love it
my hair is extremely curly, and i dont have this straighter cuz its expensive but ppl say its extremely good. its either the CHI or a GHD straightener both are probably really good.
CHI is the best but it is a little bit expensive

if you can't afford it get CONAIR, you can find it at any store
Coriolis the best!!!
--
herstyler forever
tourmaline tools. cost about 100 dollars
Herstyler%26lt;33I have one and I love it.
wet 2 Straighten
maxiglide is a good one, its 100 dollars but its worth it.
CHI

WIGO (vigo) idk how to spell it.
corioliss! i have the hot pink one, it was 150
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment