Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are some good hair straighteners?




i've heard that the chi is amazing, but some people say it breaks easily.... is this true?


are there any other straighteners that will make wavy/curly hair super straight?


oh and are there any good mousses/creams/sprays that help keep your hair straight?


i can spend up to $100 on the straightener.


any links would be appreciated (where i can buy the straightener, pics of hair when u use it, etc.) =D


thank you soooo much!!!!!What are some good hair straighteners?
Gold Bond is awsome thats what i use What are some good hair straighteners?
The chi is not good it brakes like after 2 weeks you get it. Try the kiyoseki its the best straightner in the world I have thick poofy frizzy hair when i used the chi my hair was so unhealthy and damaged and when it was hot outside my hair got puffy now that I use the kiyoseki my hair is so healthy and my hair stays straight when its hot outside.Go to www.kstyler.com if you have any questions email me hope this helps.=)
The Chi is perfect!!!! Whoever told you that they brake easily, that is a huge lie!!!! I've had mine for about two years and it works as good as when i first bought it..and i use mine everyday.....It heats up really fast and doesn't give me any reason to dislike it. GO FOR IT...BYE THE CHI! :)
okay i have the chi.


for over a year now it doesnt break that easy.


its a lifetime warenty so yeah.


it makes your hair really straight.


and all the celeberies use it.


oh and get a thin one cause the thick burn out


your hair...


;]] hope i helped.
chi
get a solia off of folica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment