Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is a good hair straightener?

i need to get my sis a straightner for her bday and i got her one that does wet hair. t that actually a good one cuz some 1 told me they dont work. Can any1 confirm if this is true because i dont use a straightner so i wudnt knowWhat is a good hair straightener?
Most straighteners do not do wet hair. It will burn your hair badly if your hair is wet. The maxi glide is a good straightener. Prices are about $90-$100. It doesn't do wet hair but it can almost brush your hair too. If your sister has thick hair it will work for her hair. Even if she has thin hair it will still work. It heats up in about 2 minutes. And it is hard to burn yourself because the outside doesn't get hot. They sell mini ones that are for your bangs. But the maxi glide is a really good one. They sell them on HSN. You can look at www.hsn.com for it. They also sell them at bed bath %26amp; beyond. =)What is a good hair straightener?
It wouldn't work on mine that's for sure.. but it depends on how curly her hair really is.. mine's crazy :) The one i have now is just a conair that's ceramic.. That's VERY important as it won't burn or stick to her hair.. i've tried various one's over the year's from 150 dollar one from sally's (so not worth the extra money I spent and it was smaller then my current one.. what a pain ! ) But the reason it won't work is b/c when naturally curly hair get's wet it will curl back again.. just like when straight hair gets wet from a curling iron.. it will go back to it's natural form..


I don't know my current model but it's about 25 bucks.. got mine on sale for 19.99 at a walgreens. My best advice is to make sure it's Ceramic though.. GOOD luck :)
If u have a ironer put ur hair on a towel then iron her hair i no it is sounds stupid but it works i did it to my moms hair But warning it could brun her hair
i use a revelon straightener and its faster to straighten with dry hair, but the one you have should work just fine. the higher the heat setting the better. a good straightener stays hot. one that doesnt work wont stay hot and wont straighten your hair the way you want it to.
I have the Remington Wet2Straight,I love it.I just blow dry my hair a little then straighten it,you can do it wet but I have very thick hair so it takes to long,but anyway it does work and I like it!
if it doesnt work just take it back but i doubt that it will actually straighten her hair if its wet because if her hair is like curly or permed or like wavy then when like her hair scrunches together just the least bit it will come back the way it usually is. Trust me i tried it.
I have the wet2straight one and it works really well





It straightens your hair so quickly and it doesn't damage it when its dry

No comments:

Post a Comment