Friday, February 10, 2012

Could anyone recommend me a good hair straightener under $50?

I asked this question before, but I'm looking for different answers. I don't want to make the mistake by buying a not-so-good hair straightener again.. :|



Anyways, I used to have this one (2 years):

http://www.conair.com/-p-59.html



It stopped working for some reason, Idk why. So, I decided to buy a new one. I'm looking for one that would work better than that one did (I used it at its highest temp. and the ends of my hair still stuck out) and thinner too. My hair isn't super thin but it isn't thick either. Thanks!Could anyone recommend me a good hair straightener under $50?
Remington Wet to Straight is the BESSSST!!!! I love it! It doesn't burn your hair at all and it straightens while your hair is still wet! You can buy it at any drugstores but here is the actual website for it:



http://www.remington-store.com/product_d/a>Could anyone recommend me a good hair straightener under $50?
if you or anyone you know has a costco membership they have one by ';chi'; and it does a really good job. its a prefessional one with a really long cord and it gets super hot.
I have the remington wet2straight.



you can buy it at target.



It straightens wet hair, as well as dry, and damp.

I love it.

It works so well!! :)



you should get one of them. :D
i used to have on elike that but then i got remmington wet to straight. it's pretty good for like 20 dollars....and it hes like 17 different settings and it makes a anoise when it's hot. :)
If there is a Sally Beauty Supply in your area, they carry a really good iron for about $40. The brand is Jilbere. They will refund the item within 90days if you're not satisfied with the product.
Wow I had a conair one for 5 years. Not the one you show in the link though. I just got a new one last year... also a conair... no problems yet! I love it.
i dont know how much ';chi'; straighteners cost but if its more $ its worth it, u dont wanna be buying a new straightener every year

No comments:

Post a Comment